ComAp is a successful Czech based company, recognised globally as a leader in advanced control technology for the power generation sector worldwide. The company is both strong and dynamic - providing employees with the opportunity to build on their experience and benefit from working in an attractive international and friendly environment.
For our R&D team in Prague we are looking for suitable candidates for the position:
The Embedded Programmer is responsible for the development of the software solution for the real time operating system embedded devices in the industrial area.
- Low level design and software implementation based on the given requirements
- Collaboration in the activities including: design & code reviews, effort estimates and system performance tuning
- Contribution in test analysis reviews and bug tracking
Essential qualities and skills
- Practical knowledge of the programming in the embedded area in C/C++
- Real time embedded development for industry is a strong plus
- Awareness of the software development principles and their application, experience in GIT as a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Good command of English
- Career development in the conditions of a recognized, globally successful company
- Challenging work on various exciting projects
- Working with the latest and continually evolving technologies
- Extensive opportunities of professional and personal grow
- Attractive benefit program including flexible working hours, home office, 5 weeks of vacation, free sport activities, regular paid team offsite events, bonus scheme based on performance
For more information please visit: www.comap.cz
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV.
Follow us on LinkedIn